cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement credit memo - sold to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Users settle rebate with VB(7 and then create credit memo to the customer. Bill to party address is printing on the invoice form but they also need sold to party to be printed on the invoice. In the credit memo bill to party and sold to party are the same. But the actual sale through where the rebate came has sold to party address.

How to get the sold to party from sales document to the rebate credit memo? The agreement in the sales orders can be found in the field VBAK-KNUMA, but Iu2019m not sure how to get the sold to party information onto rebate credit memo.

Any inputs please?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would assume you will have single Sold to party for single Bill to party.

Pass on your agreement number to VBAK to fetch Sales document number. Pass on sales document number to VBPA to fetch Address number where PARVW equals to SP. Pass the address number to ADRC to fetch the address

Thank you

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kris

Thanks for your time. The sales document number that comes from the agreement number in VBAK is the Rebate credit memo number but the actual sales document number. So Iu2019m afraid this wouldnu2019t work

I have read somewhere that sold to party for agreement will be in field KOMG-KUNNR. Could anyone tell me how to extract it from KOMG? Do the developers know how to extract from it?

Appreciate your inputs

Thank you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, check in table KONA for field BONEM

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your time. I thought the same initially. but i get bill to party in KONA-BONEM. I assume sold to party can be extracted from the table behind the condition table. eg. KOTE717 by entering the agreement number but not sure whether this is the correct solution. I will post soon once it is confirmed.

Thank you

Answers (0)