Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME9F - Change ALV Output to List output

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Im using transaction ME9F which currently displays the output in ALV mode. How to change it to list mode ?

I have checked the user parameters tab in Su3 but nothing seems to be there or is there any other parameter id that i should set in Su3 ?

Also i cannot find any settings in the ME9F Menu to disable this.

My requirement is i have to place a check in SECATT regarding this.

Any ideas ?

keshav

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

No such thing. Purchasing is a very poor module - listwise. When they have gone ALV, they have gone ALV and there's no avoiding it.

0 Kudos

Hi Mylene,

First of all thanks for your reply. Im sure this is user dependant because for some users its still the normal list display.

When i see their user parameters the parameter id ME_USE_GRID ( Use ALV Grid Control in Purchasing Reporting ) is set as space . I provided the same thing in my user parameters->logged out->logged in->executed me9f. But still its in ALV. Any ideas ?

Keshav

Former Member

Hi,

I am unable to test ME9F right now but I have looked at RM06ENDR_ALV program and the user parameter is set on the code below:

check the value returned for users that executes alv and lists.

* determine whether Grid Control should be used
  CALL FUNCTION 'GET_ACCESSIBILITY_MODE'
    IMPORTING
      accessibility = gf_use_grid
    EXCEPTIONS
      OTHERS        = 0.
  IF gf_use_grid IS INITIAL.
    GET PARAMETER ID 'ME_USE_GRID' FIELD gf_use_grid.
  ENDIF.

0 Kudos

Thanks fsimionatto,

keshav

0 Kudos

Hi,

My previous analysis was wrong . The parameter id ME_USE_GRID must be set as X or space. It was my mistake that i forgot to end the logon session while doing the analysis after updating it in Su3.

Keshav

former_member184158
Active Contributor

hi

you can use this to display ALV

0 Kudos

Hi,

Ebrahim is right. User parameter ME_USE_GRID = X makes the gf_factory driving the output in the code.