Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements display date in MD04

former_member1061582
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I hav a sales oder for a material for qty 1000 pcs on Sep 15 .When i display the order in VA03, the Customer request date is spe15, .I then checked that there are 2 schedule lines for this material in this SO.

The first SL date is 7th oct , Order qty 800,rounder qty is 800, confirmed qty is ZERO

The second schedule line is on Nov 11, order qty is aero, rounded qty is zero , and confirmed qty is 800.

NOW the issue is that..

In MD04 the requirement is showing date/avialbility date as 7th oct . My customer claims that stock is not yet available , so MD04 shud show actual avialability date as Nov 11.

GURS i have checked every data but could not arrive at conclussion.

I have refreed some orders in this plant which has multiple schedule lines , some are behaving as above case and some are correctly showing date of second line item as expected by customer.

Can gurus explain me ho I can get MD04 to dispaly the dates as per second schedule line item.

THNX

HKR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have checked in my system, in md04 i see the date of the schedule line date only.

For one reason, check in the bottom screen on the MD04 - you can see a Gr or av icon with date symbol

check for the AV...icon displaying.

check and confirm

reg

dsk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HKR,

My customer claims that stock is not yet available

Your customer is looking at your MD04 screens? That's odd - I would never let a customer see that info.

Anyhow, MD04 generally displays the requirements date/qty of the sales order schedule. The requirements date/qty of the sales order is in turn dependent on the settings of the 'Fixed Date and Qty' flag in the Sales order (VA02 > Select item > select Goto > Item > Schedule lines. The flag is a checkbox in the upper left quadrant).

If this flag is 'un-set', then the requirements date/qty is 'what the customer asked for'. In your case, this would be the first schedule line.

If this flag is set, then the requirements date quantity is 'what was confirmed' during the ATP check. In your case, this would be the second schedule line.

You can read the F4 help for Fixed Date qty for more info. This flag can be changed at any time. In addition, if your business process dictates that you always wish to use the confirmed date/qty as the requirements date/qty, then you can configure this flag to be set by default. OVZJ.

Best Regards,

DB49