Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

already locked in change list in CMS transport in PI7.1

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting following error when i transport to production PI system via CMS, it is complaining about locked in Changelist but there is no changelists exist for any user in PI PROD.

Fatal Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSCommunicationException: communication error: XiTransportException received:

ClientServerException exception:Receiver Determination BUS01 | BUS01_Prod | TestOut | * | * (DirContext) is already locked in change list ef4074c0d08911df939800145ec7d642 by user F111

com.sap.aii.ib.core.transport.api.PostprocessingException: Receiver Determination BUS01 | BUS01_Prod | TestOut | TestOut | * | * (DirContext) is already locked in change list ef4074c0d08911df939800145ec7d642 by user F111

Can anyone tell me what could be the reason.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the error says receiver determination object is locked by user F111.

there could be a lock by this user on ther receiver determination. Please go to PI homepage - administration - integration directory tab - lock overview. if there is a lock remove it and try to do the import the transport again.

Also in PI 71 if you try to import multiple integration directory requests at the same time by import all, then you will get similar issue if some of the object is already locked in one request. check this note for details

Note 1403821 - "IMPORT ALL" fails for CTS with PI Directory Content

But I guess you are importing only one request at a time, so this is no problem.

regards,

francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting the same issue , have just removed the lock .

Now do I need to delete the existing TR  and need tocreate and release  a TR again using CTS or we can use the existing one ?

Please help me in this .

Thanks and regards ,

Ashish Gaur.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Apply the solution in note #1399960 Database Inconsistency for changelists in PI. This should help you get over this error.

Regards

Mark

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. check all open request in your activation tab

2. check if there is any CTS request already with the same object involved

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi actually i created one transport and i try to activate some of the objects only from the change list instead of whole cahnge list, i got nullpointer exception, i rejected the whole changelist and i created another transport request in QA and transported, thats why ia m assuming that import failed with already this object locked by user, if this is the case what must i do, how to proceed further.

any one had this situation before??