cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workload Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am looking for day wise transactions taken place in ST03N, i was not able to see all the days.

Is there any settings to do? Can anyone tell me please.

I am using ECC 6.0 and SQL Server 2005.

I have to see the transactions from 1st to 4th Oct but there are no days available in the left panel.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might be due to some incorrect time zone its not collecting the data. Kindly go through the below note and see if this can help.

Note 926290 - SWNCCOLL: SAP workload NW collector collects no data

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath

Thanks for your information, i can see all the previous days in ST03 but last two days information is not available.

for example: I want to see the statistics for yesterday(i.e on 20th Oct), i was not able to see the details if i logged on 21st Oct.

I can see the 20th details if i logged on 22nd Oct. That means the job statistics are not updating daily.

In background jobs SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is running on hourly basis.

Is there any other backgrond job to update regularly?

Thanks in advance

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If jobs are running correctly and data is also being displayed, but lately then I suspect some problem with time zones. Pleae check if the time zone is correct set in STZAC.

Also, please refer the note which I have mentined in the above post.

Regards,

Sharath

Edited by: sharath Babu on Oct 21, 2010 12:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath

Yes, you are right. Our time zone is set to CET. 4 1/2 hrs late to our system time(India).

Is this reason for not collecting the data?

There is a difference in time is just 4 1/2 hrs but it was not able to collect the data for more than 24 hrs.

Can you tell me any particular background job for updating database statistics?

Thanks in advance

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure but might be. Also, check if the time zone is correct at the OS level and also SAPOSCOL service is running properly.

For scheduling the database statistics update in background you can do it from DB13 (planning calender) where you can schedule it to run daily at non-peak time when the load on system is less. When you schedule it in DB13 foe daily then it will run in background.

Regards,

Sharath

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Uday,

Please check the following note:

Note 746846 - RZ20: Job Monitoring: History node never updated

Since your system's timezone (Operating System timezone) is IST and not CET, ST03N will NOT deliver historic data correctly.

Please correct the timezone.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have changed the system timezone using STZAC in DEV system and got succeeded in collecting the data in workload monitor.

I moved the transport request to QTY but the data is not showing the collected data for last 48 hours in ST03.

Can anybody tell me the solution for this.

Thaks in advance

Uday

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Facing the same issue in another system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sharath and Siddesh for giving helpful answers. I am closing this Thread.

Regards

Uday

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Uday,

Is the SAP Performance collector job running?

Have a look at this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/51/84e93ad578f915e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Siddhesh