cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authority check on Payment block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I need to define an authority check on the payment block field BSEG-ZLSPR: I have 2 different populations of accountant, both have the access to FB02 but only one popultation should be authorized to unlock the invoice...

Do you know if any standard solution exists for this requirement? If not, does any one of you have a specific solution for me?

Thank you in advance for your help

best regards

Pascal MORIZUR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the better control would be to use a standard/customized authorization object that would be used in transaction FB02. With this, for the users who can not change the payment block, the field would be shown as a display field but others with authorization can make changes.

Regards,

Venkata Ganesh Perumalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean that we can link a field to an authorisation object? If yes can you detail the solution please. Is this a standard setting or should a specific solution be applied?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I don't recommend you doing this if you are not familiar with role maintenance, I'm giving the steps for your understanding. Please approach your basis team to do this.

1) Add field ZLSPR to the list of authorization fields in transaction SU20

2) Create a custom authorization object with the above field and activity in transaction SU21

3) Assign the authorization object to the transaction FB02 with tcode SU22

4) Create an authorization for the authorization object you created above through transaction SU03

5) Create role/profile with these authorizations PFCG

6) Assign the role to users

Regards,

Venkata Ganesh Perumalla

Edited by: Venkata Ganesh Perumalla on Oct 6, 2010 5:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Facing the same problem with field ZLSPR in tcode fbz0 (Payment proposal).

I did everything as described above, more than that i also assigned my authorization object to FBZ0 in SU24 and checked auth/object_disabling_active = Y. But anyway any user can change the value in this field. Trace shows nothing.

What could i miss?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Ilshat.

reddykolipaka
0 Kudos

Hi Ilshat,

Did you find any solution for this issue? I have got the same error. If you find anything, can you please share me he details?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Ravinder

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the validation in GGB0/ OB28 for it.

Regards,

SDNer

Former Member
0 Kudos

How would you build this validation rule to control that the field is not modified depending on the profile of the user?

I don't see the solution that will allow me checking the modification of a specific field...