cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Invoice for Mexico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in the process of implementing Digital Invoice for Mexico. I have few queries regarding that. I did search SDN regarding this topic but couldn't get a clear picture SSF process . Hence i am posting this thread.

Below are my queries.

1. Can the Digital Signatures be achieved through SSF using standard SAPSECULIB alone and not using any third party toolkit?

2. Is there any pre-requisite for imlpementing SSF?

3. How can the documents created with digital signature using SSF, verified by a third party system?

Also it would helpful if you can provide me the steps to implement SSF.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Navin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

I´m SD consultant but maybe this may help you:

1.- If you mean the transformation of the certificate provided by Mexican goverment, you can use the open source software (OpenSSL) suggested by SAP. The digital signature is the sealing of the Original Input Message created by the solution relased by SAP applying the hash algorithm.

2.- According to note 1300880,where the process to import the certificates is explaned, you previously need to implement note 1303712.

3.- The verification process of a thrird party provider can be performed by simply sending the XML generated by SAP to that provider, but this is ussually not for free so you need to hire them. There´s also one link provided by the goverment to manually validate each invoice:

https://www.consulta.sat.gob.mx/SICOFI_WEB/ModuloECFD_Plus/ValidadorComprobantes/Validador.html

For detailed steps for implementing certificates I strongly suggest you to review note 1300880.

I hope this may help you.

Regards

RP

thomas_mader3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have read the note 1300880 and some others regarding the eInvoice for Mexico but there is an issue i have not found - the transfer to the government with the autorization of the SAT.

Is there a solution from SAP or do i have to implement it my own?

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can any one help in understanding the values set as SSF parameters iin the IMG config and also how to get the Valifity of the SSF Profiles.

Regards,

Aparna.G