Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C project resource approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo ,

I need a following functionality:

Project lead(manager) can staff the project but only make soft booking, meaning resources will not be able to book time in CATS

In info type 9000 I have a line mamanegr to this resource which must approove the resource first.

Any idea how this can be achieved?

Another question how to only display the field reserved (at resource table) and feed the initial valeu 'X'' inside.

Thank you

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you a lot. It looks like more information is available through SAP Notes than documetation. Sorry for if I post trivia questions but I am new in cProjects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan Dobes,

This is a standard functionality and is mentioned in the note number sapnote_0001013736 in detail.

Also if you are looking for any mesage notifications apart from this; pls look into note sapnote_0001484849.pdf

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out workflow DPR_ResBookd(WS00800007).

It should suit you requirement regading the proj lead (having res mgr auth) softboking the resource & the line manger approving the staffing thereby coverting the soft booking to hard booking.

In the standard system, the resource can book timesheets even if the staffing is softbooked. You may have to write a validation in CATS to restrict the resource from filling timesheets in softbooked staffing.

Use field control to set the field "Res" in display mode.

Use badi dpr_attributes, method set_defualts_upon_creation to set the softbooking as default.

Regards

Sejo