SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utility contract creation in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have configured CRM Utility contract with leading business transaction category (2000249 Utility Contracts).

I have maintained no ranges for ISU contract no in CRM tocde CRM_EVER. Same no range is maintained in ISU for utility contract.

When creating contract from Web UI 7.0 i am able to submit the contract but contract no is not getting generated.

I am getting few meaasges on UI screen that that could not understand. Below are the messages

"No contract found"

"It was not possible to save all objects successfully"

"Contract management process was successfully completed."

Also, when i am trying to create contract from GUI , i could not enter the POD ID in item object list as it was not accepting any value (greadout).

Can you pl suggest some solution.

Thanks,

Nitin

5 REPLIES 5

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

When saving a utilties contract in crm, the isu contract id is predetermined. To do that, the Number Range object must be maintained. Do you use Number Range intervall number 02 always for CRM_EVER.

Please check your settings.

Hopefully this info is helpful for you.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Thanks for the responce.

I have maintain 02 no range in CRM_EVER. Same 02 no range has been maintained in ISU for utility contract but still no range is not getting determined in CRM.

In CRM i am using contract with leading business transaction category 2000249, here i am not able to assign 02 as internal no range. Only no range maintained for CRM_SALES object is available.

Is this correct? pl advice.

Nitin

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

What settings are required to have same no range for utility contract both in CRM and ISU.

Nitin

0 Kudos

Hello,

You create two no. ranges in CRM and IS-U: 01 and 02:

1) You make 01 as internal in CRM and external in IS-U .

2) You make 02 as external in CRM and internal in IS-U.

In this way when you create contract in crm, 01 no. range will be taken and when you make a move-in in IS-U 02 no. range will be taken and you'll have the same no for the contract in both systems. And you'll be able to see which system the contract was created from.

Kind Regards

Saima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello NITIN,

Did you find any solution for that as i am also getting the same error.. and also getting the same error and also related to switch type...

please clarify