cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPD_COMP_FIELDS - Internal note & Account assignment

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our requirement is to sent the PO automatically to the vendor after save it. but it should not happen if the internal data has been changed such as internal note, account assignment, approval note etc.

Can any one tell me what are the respectives entries(like structure & field name) to be added in the table BBPD_COMP_FIELDS for htis requireement.

System : SRM 5.0 (server 5.5) ECS

SP: SAPKIBKT14

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement has been changed a bit now. The PO output should be automatic at first time only, when it is saved after approval. And then the changed PO should issued manually. To achive this I have put starting condition as mentioned below. Now the PO can be sent automatically at first time. But the subsequent changes can not be sent using the issue transaction manually and it is in "Not processed" status. I think that I have to add one more condition related to PO issue transaction like (or XXXXXXXXXXX=BBP_PPF).

&EC.Purchase Order.Time of Last Output& =

Can any one tell me which variable will have the transaction code?

<< Please do not offer "rewards" >>

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Oct 8, 2010 10:14 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenario 1:-

SC- PO created - always awaiting for approval -now you can change the data you want in the PO and PO can be approved and sent it to vendor

requester creates a sc without valid source of supply and BUYER creates a PO but awaiting for approval in the mean time you can change the data whatever you want

Scenario 2:-

SC - PO created and sent to vendor without approval and again you make change in the PO and new version will be created

requester creates a sc with fixed vendor and PO created and sent to vendor .

Now you want to edit the PO and new version will be created and it needs to approved upon your business scenario.

OR

You can do some piece of code not to triger message in SPRO --> set output actions for document out put.

Eventaully your requirement is if the BUYER edit this field values intthe Purchase order ..internal note, account assignment, approval note and changes must be recoreded in version but message should not be created and sent to the vendor.

Muthu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. New version is being created for this and I am sending the PO from SRM.

Thanks & Regards,

Pushparaj S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushparaj

If new version is created, then PO will definitely trigger to Vendor. You will have to stop the creation of Versions for this PO on the changes you mentioned.

In standard system new version should not be generated for the type of changes you mentioned.

see if BADI BBP_VERSION_CREATE_CONTROL is active in your system and is resulting in creation of a new version.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushparaj

PO is transmitted to the vendor only after Approval. So in this case it seems you have automatic approval on saving the PO which results in triggering the output to Vendor.

Are you sending the PO to Vendor from SRM or ECC?

Details you mentioned are purely internal in nature and should not trigger an output to the vendor. Check if system is generating a new version for this PO...

Regards

Virender Singh