0 Kudos

Hi, All!

I cifed from ECC to SCM:

- Product

- Resourse

- PPM

- PDS

- Sales Order

Now I Want to create Planned Orders in SCM that then It will transfer back to ECC, where I will create on the basis of their production orders.

How it is better to me to make it?

What transactions to use?

Please, give me advice step-by-step

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Also you need to create integration model for planned orders and process orders.

2.Define distribution definition for the inhouse production orders in /SAPAPO/CP1.

3.Using /SAPAPO/RRP3 create planned orders.

4.Using /SAPAPO/RRP3 set the conversion indicator for prodn order creation.

5.Also using /SAPAPO/RRP7 you can set the conversion indicator.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

//Also you need to create integration model for planned orders and process orders.

Have I create the new integration model or transfer planned orders in old model, which I cifed sales orders before?

//Define distribution definition for the inhouse production orders in /SAPAPO/CP1.

What I choose from Publ. Type?

Thanks, for your advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Timofey,

Although technically it is possible to add planned orders to your existing IM, it is almost always best to create a new model, just for planned orders and production orders, especially in the development environment. This makes it easier to troubleshoot problems.

With respect to publication type, I would have expected that you would use the F4 help and select the only item that could logically be used. Re-read Nandha's previous answer, then execute /SAPAPO/CP1; use F4, and see if you can figure out this one out for yourself.

If you want step-by-step configuration for creating the major SCM scenarios, refer to Best practices configuration guides.

http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/HTML/BBLibrary_EN_DE.htm

Best Regards,

DB49