Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3AS Load Objects - Changing Material Group Descriptions

lisa_pallas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use SAP ECC6 and SRM 5.

We currently have some R/3 Material Groups descriptions that need changing in our ERP system.

I am concerned with doing this as it appears that the material groups are replicated in SRM in the COMM_HEIRARCHY, albeit that they are not actually used in SRM.

The issue I have, is when using R3AS to load the material groups, which load object should I use to just amend descriptions?

It states in our documentation:

DNL_CUST_BASIS3 - BASIS CRM Online. We use this for the initital load, i.e. a new build

DNL_CUST_PROD1 - Product: Categories. We used this one for new product categories

DNL_CUST_PROD0 - Material Number Coversions. I don't know what this is used for

MATERIAL is for R/3 Material Master. I don't know what this is for

Can someone please advise which load object would be relevant to use, and also clarify what DNL_CUST_PROD0 and MATERIAL is used for.

Many Thanks

Lisa Pallas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lisa,

Customizing object DNL_CUST_BASIS3: for data as Units of Measurement, currency, etc.

Customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1: to replicate R/3 product categories

Customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD0: linked to customizing ( IMG: SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Master Data > Products > Define Output Format and Storage Format of Product IDs

Business object MATERIAL: to replicate R/3 materials

According to your need, you have only to reload customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this situation, I think you only need "Customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1: to replicate R/3 product categories". Check your filter settings.

If descriptions have already been changed in ECC and same is not automatically updated in SRM, then replicate the material groups again by setting the appropriate filter values.

Regards

Virender SIngh

Answers (0)