cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Self-Service Shopping Area (POWL) does not show any documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

My client has upgraded to SRM 7.0 and are configuring portal and SRM to meet the needs. The Shopping Area of the Employee Self-Service is being displayed; however we have some problems:

1) No Shopping Cart documents are being shown in the table query (even though there are SC created in the SRM system which you can see in BBP_PD)

2) When you go to the Shop functionality to create the SC, you can't select any Goods/Services because no Product Categories / Product IDs are being displayed (here also they are created in the SRM and backend systems).

Does anyone know if there is a feature or custo that I have to set so that the documents are displayed?

I don't know if this is a Portal config or SRM customizing issue, so I will post this thread to both forums.

Many thanks!

Adi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

Have you tried using the POWL under Purchasing tab rather than the one in ESS?

Does this only affect your user or is no-one able to see POWL data?

Are the carts visible under the advanced search or not there also?

Regards,

Jason

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

The POWL is a personal worklist, it is likely that he shopping carts you see in BBP_PD do not belong to the user logged into the Portal, therefore, they will not be displayed, only carts produced by the login user or relevent team carts will be displayed in the POWL, for other carts you can use the advanced search found in the shop transaction.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Jason.

Unfortunately I had also tried it, but nothing comes up either...It is as if there is a missing connection between portal and SRM to retrieve the SCs and Product Categories.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Adi