cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive File FTP Adapter 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx:na550 rename'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to archive a file with Time stamp on sender FTP adapter. But it is not getting picked. On looking into Runtime WorkBench I can see that it gives the following error:

Failed to archive file 'Hello-Exc-CSV-File-14092010-SAT019-needs_order_no-1_new.csv.99999664211' as '/var/opt/sap/interfaces/outfile/system/client/source/processed/20101006-090910-761_Hello-Exc-CSV-File-14092010-SAT019-needs_order_no-1_new.csv.99999664211' after processing. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 rename: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.'. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

It was working fine till 1 October and all of sudden it is behaving abruptly. Please note there is no change made to the FTPo adapter.

I looked at this post but it didn't help either.

Also I checked for the permissions and it has read/write/delete permission and the FTP user that I am using is the same for all other scenarios which are working.

Could anyone please help in this.

Thanks in advance!!

Naina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks all...my problem is solved

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe it would be wise to share you solution... gee

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem might be with the folder/directory acess.

Make sure you are using 'Archive Files on FTP Server' in channel configuration when you are using the transport protocal as 'FTP'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said that it is working fine before 1 st of October then probably you need to check with the folder or directory ( whether the folder is shared or not for that ftp userid etc ) contact your basis or Administrators,

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether FTP server is up and running. Also check if there is any file with same name already present in archive folder.

Regards,

Sari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that the given file should not have 'Read-only' attribute.

-Supriya.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are you sure about the Archieve folder... is it exist???

regards,

Balaji