cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Register updation , one material document is showing in red traffic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When updating the RG1 Register one materail document with 601 movement type and classification IDH is showing in red trafic light. How to correct this error?

Actually this material having stock in the plant and that material document posted properly also.

Please help me frineds?

Regards

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IF you have Done GR for the same the material for which you have done delivery in the same period, first you should update RG23A Register, then you need to update RG1 Register. Also maintain Excise details for the CENVAT Input material and Output Material in J1ID.

It might help you and if not could explain the issue in detail.

Shekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekar,

Actually I have selected first Classification as RMA , i hope this process may update the RG23A.I got all the data properly at simulation and i have taken all those values into register.

Next step , I selected the classification as IDH and rying to update the RG1 register. Here for some line items (Material documents ) are showing in Red Traffic light at the time os Simulation.

All ther master data like chapter ID Maintaince and Cenvat determination is maintained properly.

Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

First update with RMA classification, then ROP, then update with IDH classification. Your problem is you are updating more issues than reciepts.

While updating J1I5, please RG1 below to do RMA & ROP. Dont selecte 23A & 23C.

RG1 register is meant for finished goods.

Thanks & regards,

Deepu Pillia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu,

I have already done as you suggested , but I hope there is no need to do with ROP Classification.

Even I tred like that, but same error triggering.

Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok fine. Goto MB51, check material movements, other than 101 or 601, any other movement happened for the material.

Please validate your posting date (from-to) and the same date in MB51. Check movement types and also reciepts and issues of the material for that date range.

If any movement type missing for the reciept of FG storage location for that material (for eg 311 movement) assign that movement and update RG1 with RMA classification then do IDH.

Thanks & regards,

Deepu Pillai