cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

substitution method fill the fields of project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created a substitution for filling the operative indicators but every time i should start the substitution.

How can I do the automatic process at moment when I creation a project and the WBS elements?

Best regards,

Dmitry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enable the option Automatic Substitution in the Project profile. The conditions of the substitutions will take effect once you save the project.

Praveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dmitry:

In OPSA, You can select the option "All acct asst elem" to default "account Assignment" operator for all the WBS elements. And for other two operative indicator, you can use substitution.

Ensure that you have passed the correct substitution profile, for WBS elements in OPSA & you have selected the "Autom. substitution"

If these things are in place, system should by default mark the necessary operative indicators for your WBSEs.

Gokul:

As far as i know susbstitution happens only when you save the Project.

This is applicable for Validation. Substitution will happen the moment you create the object (WBS). Seniors, correct me, if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks & regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Substituion happens on save.

Regards,

Gokul

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right Gokul. It happens only on save.

Thanks & Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know susbstitution happens only when you save the Project. It won't happen automatically when you create the project.

If you want the Account Assignment operative indicator ticked when you create the project tick the check box for "All Acct Assignment" option in the Project profile.

Regards,

Gokul