SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget available in FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement wherein user wants to see at the time of budget release, how much much is the current budget & how much has already been released while releasing budget through T Code FMBBC.

Can it be done, either by T Code FMBBC or any other code.

Regards

Manish

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create budget key figures (or use existing ones if they suit you) and put them in the layout of the FMBB line item screen.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Could you please help me to add key figures in FMBB layout.

I have checked there is a button for 'Key Figure' in FMBB screen. When I click, it gives me list of Key Figures. I am selecting five of them as five is the maximum limit.

But after selection of key figures, I unable to see any additional data/columns for key figures selected.

I am not getting to how to get selected key figures data in FMBB screen.

Regards

Manish

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a button called 'key figures' in FMBB just above the line items screen.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I think I have not communicated my query properly.

Actually I can see that button but when I select 'Key Figures' using that button, system neither add new column for selected 'Key Figures' nor prompt/display related to key figures selected.

It means even though 'Key Figures' are chosen, but nothing changes on the screen.

Regards

Eli

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see... There were several bugs in the new release, so, please, check the following notes:

Regards,

Eli