cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Procurement Relationship found

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had created few materials in different plants and DC's in the ECC. I also created the purchase info records for them. For these PIR's I created an integration model to transfer them to the SCM . When I go to Procurement Relationship under Master data of APO , I get the message : "No Procurement Relationship found". I checked the locations. Only a few of them were transferred. The others doesnt show up.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the masters were transferred in the following sequence from R3 to APO.

Plant, Material Master, Vendor master, Info record.

If this is OK automatically in APO , ext proc rel will be created.

Note:

When the purchasing info record in SAP R/3 is assigned to the purchasing organization and

the plant, both a transportation lane from the vendor (source location) to the plant in

question (destination location) and an external procurement relationship are created in SAP

APO.

2.When the purchasing info record in SAP R/3 is assigned only to the purchasing organization, a

transportation lane is created from the vendor (source location) to all plants (destination

locations) assigned to this purchasing organization. An external procurement relationship for each plant is also created in APO.

3. Check the validity period defined in R3 PIR.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Thanks for the reply. I checked for the order you had mentioned and it sure is not a problem. I followed the order: Plant, DC, Work center, vendor, customer, Material, PIR

There is long enough validity period assigned for each of the materials PIR. Also the PIR is assigned to Purchasing organization and Plant. I still could not check why only a few of the plant information has been transferred and not the others. (here I have 3 plants: xxx1, xxx2, xxx3. only xxx1 has been transferred. Also not all the materials got transferred via CIF)

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I created all the master records and while creating and activating customer record, I had faced a problem wherein I had to change the data in the customer. Is it by chance the reason why the relationship hasnt been created? i created the material after the customer had been integrated into SCM..

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Making changes to customer object will not affect the transportation lanes / EPR's. That said how have you set up your integration models ?

The best practise is to maintain a separate integration model for each object . That is separate IM for material , purchase info record ( in this IM you have an option to select the associated vendors also) , customer , and so on . In your thread you have mentioned that certain materials and plants did not get transferred to APO. You have to first correct that issue . Check if you have included that material / plant in the integration model filter . As Nandha has mentioned the sequence is very important. Say for example , you are not going to see the external proc relationship and transportaion lane for material X if material X is not there in APO.

Also for materials for which EPR is not transferred to APO , check if there is the transportation lane entry is getting created . Check in your source list in R/3 if you have maintained an MRP 1 against the vendor for which EPR has to be created.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

Thanks for the reply. I have created separate IM's for each objects. I checked for the transportation lane. It is not getting created. Just a few of the maerials have been transferred. I also have maintained the MRP1 against the vendor. I have followed the sequence. I had checked the IM again for your suggestions. but still persist with the problem.

Sunil

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil

Please check the following

1. You are trying to create a vendor - branch transportaion lane and an External procurement relationship. does the vendor and destination branch exist in APO as locations (if you are using the PIR integration model to transfer the vendors then the vendor check need not be done) ? If yes then the next step is to check if the material exists in APO.

2. If objects specified in step 1 exist in APO, then check if the IM's that contain them are active and the objects must be in only one unique IM. That is very important

3. Make sure the queues are not blocked. If there are any blocked queues clear them . Now run the purchase info record IM (not sure if you have a separate IM for vendors . you can also cIF vendors using the same im as the PIR by selecting the "transfer vendor" option) . Also make sure the material for which you are trying to create EPR is in the selection criteria - That is when you do CFM1 , you should see the PIR entry corresponding to this material in the output.

4. If all the above steps work successfully then when you run CFM2 the transportation lane and EPR should get created.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

Thanks for the reply. It surely did help combined with the help from the help.sap.com, I was able to rectify the problem. Now I am in love with help.sap.com and sdn where in the past 2 days of posting and browing through have gained a lot.

Now the problem: It was a silly problem. In my class, 2 guys did not give attention to detail and by mistake added every one's PIR due to which most of them were stuck at this point. I checked the IM for my Purchase Info Records and found that 3 IM's including mine was active for that PIR. So just had to deactivate the othe IM's and helped the whole class to finish the project.

Thanks everyone!

Answers (0)