Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back order processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Back order processing for STO's using V_V2

1. Is there a way to confirm only if complete quantities are available (eg: i have 0 stock available but an STO is created for 100 than a replenishment of 80 came in to the plant, when i run V_V2 for STO's the system confirms the available 80 my requirement is to confirm if only qty of 100 is available -- is there a process to confirm only full quantities for STO's just like it does for Sales order it only confirms if complete qty is available until the complete quantity is available it will not confirm)

2. If there are three orders of qty's Order 1 - 20,Order 2- 30, Order 3 - 50 System has confirmed order 1 and order 2 but i want manually confirm order 3 by re -assigning Order 1 and Order 2

Do we have any t-code other than CO06 to perform this

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Point 2: I remember to have used V_V2 to reassign stocks from confirmed orders to the one I needed. We did this basically to provide stock to a more imp customer when there was insufficient stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Regarding your first query this is not possible without doing an enhancemnt in the program SDV03V02. There are quite a lot of user exists for this. You can set a rule to unconfirm the order if the whole order quantity is not met after checking.

The other transaction similar to CO06 is V_RA which can be used.

Thanks

Indranil