cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uws_formservece change URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am using service uws_formservice to send questionnaures as a link to rejistered vendors, the problem is the link sent is not the link I have for external public, how can I sent a different link that the vendors can access externally, there is some badi that I can change the link sent, or some configuration that I can change the link sent?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

Pl maintain appropriate entries in table HTTPURLLOC in your ROS client. Get in touch with your Basis/Infra team to know what entries to maintain.

This will send questionnaire as a link which can be accessed over the internet.

Thanks & regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the ROS best practices one general questionaire is published i.e company website. Based upon the selected product categories we can send specific quetionaires to vendors.

Is the standard SAP scenario is working for you?

If your requirement needs some additional funtionality please brief accordingly.

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saha Sandip

Yes I am using standard scenario, Vendor when registering select a product categorie and the system sends an questionnaire as a link that must be filled by vendor, the problem is in my productive system the URL sent is not the correct URL because I have an web dispacher the enables external access so the URL for external access is not equal to URL sent in e-mail, I need to change it in e-mail sent to enable vendor uses external URL and web dispacher redirect to internal URL.

tHANKS

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Publish your SRM domain in your Main domain (web dispacher) that pushes the external access to it's respective domain or say SRM server.

Sandip