Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Fields to VK11/12 Condition Screen

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirement to add custom field on VK11/12/13 screen & the data from thsi field should be stored in KONP along with condition record. Any helpful suggestions ?

There are few fields in KONP not seen on screen anywhere. Don't know how to activate them or use them.

Thanks !

Ron

KONP, VK11, VK12, VK13

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member430713
Discoverer
0 Kudos

What was your final solution? Were you able to activate texts in VK11?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

I dont understand the utility of your requirement, but I know this older note, I don't know if it will help you:

Note 12905 - Field check and field texts in condition tables

Check also the additional notes, but I think that it is near of modifications that allways must be avoided.

Good luck

Eduardo

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Its a custom field where users will be entering some value ex: Customer zip. This will not be used in determining pricing in sales order therefore it cannot be used in condition table. This is only for reference but it will be used for reporting therefore cannot use text fields.

Are there any fields existing in KONP which can be used, which are not used elsewhere.

Thanks !

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If it is just for reporting then i suggest you to pick that information from customer master. Whats point just creating field in condition record when it si not going to use in record determination or maintainance? After adding field, again you need to build logic for report to pick that information. It is un-necessary increasing the efforts without any value addition

Regards,

Mukul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KONP is the table with entries consisting condition record details per condition type. Is your requirement to create a pricing with custom field? If so, a developer is needed.

Suddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think you can add a new field like this. May be you can do a copy ZK11 / ZK12 / Zk13 and add the field.

BTW whats the field you are trying to add. May be you can add this field in pricing condition table and then it will show up during vk11 / 12 & 13.

Regards

Sai