Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding upgrade from 4.7 to ECC6!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have recently upgraded our system from 4.7 to ECC6 system and I am facing a very strange issue here. These has been inconsistency between SU21 data and su24 data.

For example:

If I look at SU24 for Tcode PPOM I can see below default fields for object P_ORGIN:

AUTHC

INFOTYP

INFTY

ISTAT

OTYPE

PERSA

PERSG

PERSK

PLVAR

PPFCODE

SUBTY

SUBTYP

VDSK1

But if I look at SU21 there are only few fields for P_ORGIN, below are the same:

AUTHC

INFTY

PERSA

PERSG

PERSK

SUBTY

VDSK1

We have completed 2A,B,C,D. Is their any SAP note which needs to be implement to correct this incosistency?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Looks like your USOBT_C table does not match the ECC version you are running. For P_ORGIN fields AUTHC, INFTY, PERSA, PERSG, PERSK, SUBTY, VDSK1 are correct for ECC6.0. The other fields have been discontinued for quite a while now.

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

To solve these problems you have to delete the default values for the affected objects and transactions in order that you set the field value of column proposal to "NO" (in SU24). Please save these changes and after that you can set the field value of column proposal to "YES" again. Please do not forget to maintain the field values.

This will clean up the inconsistent fields...

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better run SU25 step 2A again. I think it doesn't harm as it doesn't affect any custom changes.