cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer record not being transferred from ECC to SCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Previously I had the customer exit while trying to transfer the master data record of the customer. But was eventually able to solve it thanks to this thread:

I have activated the integration model.

But now while I am checking the location master data initial screen at /SAPAPO/LOC3, it doesnt display any data.. The transfer has not occurred.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eventually worked out what the problem was... had some helpful answers and learnt new things from the replies....

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that the customer that you are trying to transfer is not part of more than one active IM . The basic rule is the object (can be master or transaction data ) that you are trying to transfer should be part of only one active IM. You can check this using CFM5. If the customer is in more than one active IM , then you have to deactivate one IM , and geneate and activate the other IM again

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

Thanks for the quick reply. I checked the IM and sure enough it was active in 2 IM's. I deactivated both the IM's and even tried deleting them. But the problem has not been solved. Still the transfer hasn't occurred. Also while creating the IM again, I get the customer exit and I deleted the queue in rFC monitor and the IM gets active. When I check in the APO, the transfer has not occurred

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please elaborate about the customer exit ? Do you mean to say that a customer exit gets invoked whenever you activate the integration model ? If so you have to check if there is any custom logic in the exit that is preventing the transfer of this customer to APO . The other easy way is to comment out the custom logic in the customer exit completely and try running the IM again. If the customer gets transferred to APO, then you can be very sure that the issue is because of some custom logic in the customer exit.

Also if you delete a queue entry and the IM gets activated then no data will be transferred to APO - by deleting the queue entry you actually deleted the info that had to be transferred to APO. You have to delete queues that are in failed status (SYSFAIL or some other error status) after checking what the error is . Use transactions smq1 / smq2 / /n/sapapo/cq to get more info about the error and more importantly dont delete the queue unless it has error status

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I get when i try to activate the integration model:

Function/Q/SAPAPO/CIF_LOC_INBOUND

Text: Location US-0000000001 of type 1005 (BSG DAK735) already exists in APO

I tried few of the suggestions in page.

I had previously made a mistake in the transportation zone of one of the 2 customer in the integration model i had created. I changed the transportation zone of the customer. But still I am getting the same error pertaining to the same Location US-0000000001.

US-0000000001 already exists in the transportation zone 1005 in the APO. But since I changed the transportation zone in the customer master will it not get updated in the integration model?