cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Page in the Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where in I need to trigger a new page for each entry inside a LOOP Command of Smartform.

I have included a LOOP and New page Command inside the Main Window and I have checked the box 'Not on First Page check Box' under conditions tab.

Now I was expecting for each entry in the LOOP a New page should be triggered but if the second entry came and page is not yet over then it is started printing in the same page.

I have checked with other options under Conditions tab but not able to achieve this. Ultimately my requirement is to trigger a new for each entry in the LOOP.

For Example If I have 3 entries inside the Loop then I should get 3 pages.

Please share your thoughts on this ot let me know if you need any further information on this.

Thanks in advace.

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

awin_prabhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Check whether u have set any other conditions apart from Not on First Page check Box.

Also check whether New page Command is placed inside the Loop in Main window.

Also check below order in Smartforms,

Main window -> Loop -> New page Command -> Print record -> Endloop

Thanks..

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved the issue using a flag...

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved the issue using a Flag...

Thanks for all your suggestions...

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

you may follow these steps

1.Put the table in main window (don,t give any conditiopns in conditions tab)

2..Goto table node- data tab.

3. Provide the name of the unique key field of ur internal table in the Sort Criteria box(ascending or decending)

4. Select the check box "Event on sort begin", an additional Event will be inserted under the Table node

5.Now right click on the additional event created and choose Create->Flow Logic ->Command(a Command node will be created under the Event node)

6.In the Command node check the "Go to new page" and select a page u want

even u may copy first page as next and give goto page as next.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The easiest option is to modify the main window siz to have only 1 line item per page. Let us know if this solves ur case ...Else you can try to Command node to try to serve your purpose.

Let us know in case the baove doesnt work..We wud find you more solutions...

Cheers!!