Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Completed Status through STO SD Delivery

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

(a) Demand is created for FG with strategy 50 for 100 qty in plant 1000.

(b) Sales Order received for 100 qty with customer as alternative plant 2000.

(c) Production completed in plant 1000 and now stock is available specific to that sales order.

(d) Requirement is to deliver the sales order stock of 100 qty from plant 1000 to plant 2000. ie; Inventory of plant 1000 should be upated. For this we created STO scenerio.

(e)STO created using SD deliver and PGI MT 641 by Tcode VL10B and auto GRN Update. We could achieve the Sales order specific stock delivery from plant 1000 to plant 2000.

(f) Sales Order stock reduced in plant 2000, but Sales Order is still OPEN and with not delivered status. Requirement is system should automatically set the sales order status as completed and delivered once delivery is done using VL10B so that sales order will not be available for planning again the same quantity.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks & Regards,

RSR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NOT Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hell RSR

Where did you deliver the customer sales order? You did not that's why its status is open.

The STO you created and the subsequent delivery (of that STO) merely moved the stock from plant 1000 to 2000. But you did not delivery it to customer from Plant 2000 against the sales order.

Am I missing anything?

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Yes, u are right. I did not deliver the customer sales order. But here the customer is Plant 2000 itself and we are doing the delivery and moving the stock using STO. Requirement is once delivery is done by STO the sales order status should update as completed and delivered. Any link can we have between STO delivery and sales order ??

Thanks & Regards,

RSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

RSR

OK. Plant 2000 is the customer and Sales order has the customer # for Plant 2000 as the sold-to/ship-to, I got it.

Why do you need a STO then. Stick to one of the processes either STO or Sales order, you don't need both.