SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU - CRM Updates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a backend ISU system with CRM as a frontend.

We also have a replication process which updates the CRM system if a change is made to a CRM object in ISU, real time.

For eg, If a change to a BP is made in ISU, this is auto reflected in the CRM system immediately.

Our requirement is to add a telephone number to the BP communication address.

We have used multiple FMs such as :

BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE

BAPI_ISUPARTNER_CHANGE

ADDR_PERSONAL_COMM_MAINTAIN

But, each time only the ISU system is updated, not the CRM system.

The auto replication functionality is working fine as any manual change to the BP is immediately reflected in CRM.

Any ideas?

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

I think BAPI BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE should be used as this BAPI has in table BAPIADTEL the field

CONSNUMBER which is used to identify and update or add a phone number. Use a BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after the BAPI. PLease ensure you have note 1011537 on your system also...I think this will solve the issue for you.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

I think BAPI BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE should be used as this BAPI has in table BAPIADTEL the field

CONSNUMBER which is used to identify and update or add a phone number. Use a BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after the BAPI. PLease ensure you have note 1011537 on your system also...I think this will solve the issue for you.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hey Olivia,

Your note was absolutely Bang on target.

Thanks,

Ravi

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Great! Glad I could help...