cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping label on zebra printer - orientation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am changing one shipping output from normal A4 printer to Zebra printer which is now printed on top of A4 size. This paper is cut and pasted by user. I have set up zebra printer. ABAP guy has made the changes. From his prospective, all changes are done (when he made some changes the label is rotated 180 degree). But, the print is still not coming right. It is still in portriat and only left topmost part in printed on label. The oriantation of label is not changed from portrait to lanscape. Has anyone come accross this issue earlier? How to resolve this issue to change orientation to 90 degree?

Thanks in advance

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to send a ZPL-II command to rotate the label and then create new windows according to the rotation of the label.

send me a note if your ABAP resource needs more direction, I have a document that explains the process very clearly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manu

Firstly work with your Basis guy to see if the printer set up needs to be changed.

Also consider the following OSS notes and those mentioned within for any other help:

179534 - Label printing with Zebra printers (SAPscript)

750002 - Smart Forms: Support for Zebra label printer (ZPL2)

1173046 - Printer Vendor Wizard Note: Zebra

1158016 - Different bar code position: Zebra vs. PCL/PS/PDF

Hope this helps. Let me know.