SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating ERDK custom field

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a custom field zbill_type in ERDK table and based on the custom field of the same name in table ERCH,i need to update the bill key date(billing_period) and custom field bill type in table ERDK.

I would like to know if there is any exit/badi/fqeevent/function module to achieve the same.

Thanks,

Shreeraj

4 REPLIES 4

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Shreeraj ... You can update custom fields in ERDK (CI_ERDK) in bill print via event R394. Joe

0 Kudos

Thanks Joseph,I came to know about an event R436 to update custom fields while invoicing in ERDK table,is it correct?

Also,i would like to group billing documents while invoicing,the process is like if all billing documents in ERCH belong to billing type 'P',then the billing type in ERDK is updated as 'P' and billing key date in ERDK is same as that in table ERCH.

Is there any event for this grouping of billing documents?

0 Kudos

Check event R403 for the second question related to grouping in your post.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.I used event R436 and it worked fine.I would like to now update the bill type for aggregated invoices in ERDK using my consumer invoice's bill type.The process is that for the aggregated post document find the document nos for this aggregated post doc in DFKKTHi.Based on the document nos retrieved,i will put these document nos in DFKKKO's reference doc field and get the print document nos.Using these print documents obtained,i will get my bill type and bill key date from ERDK table.Using these bill types and bill key date,i will update it for aggregated invoice doc which is identified by the field RF(Aggregated bill) in ERDK.Is it ok if i code this logic in R436 event itself, i am not too sure about it since the above mentioned process is carried out after completing EASIBI.

Thanks,

Shreeraj