cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to capture three items in the pricing. 1. cost 2. profit and 3. total sale. For suppose cost is 1000 , it should post to cost GL account and Profit 20% on cost 200 should post to another GL account and Total sale i.e 1000200= 1200 should post to total sale account. For this I maintained cost condition , profit condition and subtotal(1000200).what else settings I have to do ?

Thanks,

Kanna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you should be aware cost is nothing but your VPRS condition type. Total Sale value is nothing but net value plus tax

For sale value, normally in pricing procedure, we assign ERL Account key to your pricing condition type for which, you should have assigned a G/L Account in VKOA.

Next coming to Inventory posting, it should have been made in OBYC where if you double click GBB, you can see the related G/L Accounts based on your material Valuation class. If you need anything different, you should assign the required G/L Account here.

Then finally, for tax part, you should assign the required G/L accounts in OB40 for Transactions like JN7, MWS, etc., which you need to check with your FI colleagues

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is for internal use. So no tax conditions are applicable. To capture cost+profit , should I create one more condition type and post it to different G/L account or is there any other way?

cost is capture in vprs and posted to respective G/L.

Profit is captured withz condition type and posted to G/L.

I need to post the total (cost+profit) to another G/L , how should it be maintained?

Thanks,

kanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna

I think you are discussing about transfer pricing between two profit centers ( plant - plant). For this you can go for trasnfer pricing at COPA. No need to activate VKOA transaction to the requirement. If my understanding is wrong please ignore.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually you relate account number with conditions in pricing procedure and tcode VKOA (I think that you are telling about invoicing). I think that you must map the relations between condition type and account number and do the setting in pricing procedure, VKOA, etc...

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes , I am talking account key for the purpose of the condition values to get posted in the respective G/L accounts. But here I am confused abt total sale (cost + profit) amount should be posted to different G/L account. for this what account key we have to maintain or we we dont need any account key for that?

Thanks,

Kanna.

Any suggestions on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned your tax conditions to GLs

Gajanan R

Former Member
0 Kudos

No tax conditions involved here in this process. Do I need account keys for all the condition types?