cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Configuration in Message Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario 1:2 Message Split is like this....

Message types: MT_INPUT,MT_OUTPUT1,MT_OUTPUT2.

Message Interfaces: MI_INPUT(OUTBOUND),MI_INPUT_ABS(ABS),MI_OUTPUT1(INBOUND),MI_OUTPUT1_ABS(ABS),MI_OUTPUT2(INBOUND),MI_OUTPUT2_ABS(ABS).

Message Mappings: Source is MT_INPUT and target is MT_OUTPUT1,MT_OUTPUT2(MM_Message_Split)

Interface Mappings: Souce is MT_INPUT_ABS(ABS) and traget is MI_OUTPUT1_ABS,MI_OUTPUT2_ABS(IM_Multiple Files).

BPM steps are:One recieve step,transformation step,Fork.

Fork Branch-1:Reciever determination and Send Output1

Fork Branch-2:Reciever determination and Send Output2.

I didn't create any correlation ID in BPM.

In the configuration of XI I know that I have to create 3 reciever determinations,3 Interface Determinations, 2 Reciever agreements and 1 sender agreement.

But I am fumbling to find out the flow of message interfaces involved here, especially in the interface determinations.

Please help me, I am a newbie to BPM.........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the empty fork branch to be deleted just insert a new branch, insert any component into it, then just delete the component inserted. The extra branches gets deleted.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesse.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Do the steps in ID ...

First Import your Integration process into ID.then do this through configuration wizard

1)Source to BPM (MI_INPUT(OUTBOUND)to MI_INPUT_ABS(ABS))

2)BPM to OUTPUT1 (MI_OUTPUT1_ABS to MI_OUTPUT1(INBOUND)

3)BPM to OUTPUT2 (,MI_OUTPUT2_ABS(ABS) to MI_OUTPUT2(INBOUND))

remaining all are automatically generated(like Interface determinations and reciever determinations)....

Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Here I have done the same things that you have mentioned, But if I watch the runtime workbench then i am able to see only the data exchange between outbound to BPM.

I am not able to see the data exchange between BPM to Inbound.

What might be the problem.

please help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

1)your return code should be 0 in SXI_CACHE.

2)Are you getting any error there?

3)Goto SXMB_MONI_BPE and see your BPM ie where it is going to fail..

Thanks,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)your BPM return code should be 0 in SXI_CACHE.

2)Are you getting any error in SXMB_MONI?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check the entry of the message in SXMB_MONI. Click on the PE and see the flow of your BPM. Does it show any error?

2. Also, in your BPM make sure that the target container element for your BPM transformation which does the 1:N mapping is a multilibne element.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have checked BPM transformation which is fine.

But in the fork of IP, I have 3 branches where one branch is empty.

I am not able to delete that branch or I can't insert elements in empty branches.

Please help....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

go through this you can get some idea

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

without using bpm:-

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

/people/claus.wallacher/blog/2006/06/29/message-splitting-using-the-graphical-mapping-tool

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Please take a look at this link..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/41/e3d13f7fb44c21e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Should help you

cheers,

Prashanth