cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Sizer for development and quality system's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using quicksizer to calculate technical requirements (hardware) for productive system's, but I need to calculate the technical requirements for development and quality system. How can I do to calculated it ?

Thank's in advanced

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sizing of demo and test system depends on the application used and on the user behavior. In general, the minimun requirements specified on the installation guidelines, are suficient for demo systems because these systems involve only small loads.

The capacity requirements of test systems depend on the test to be run on the servers and on the number of tester using the systems.For example, if you perform a loas test, the test system shoul be configures more or less in the same way as the production system

To the development system, you must first answer the following questions: How many developers use the system, and which applications do they use? in general, you shuld consider developers as power users and increase the database portion

Damian

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make sure you have the same environment as the production in sense of performance and size it's always a good advise to have at least the quality assurance system the same system as the production. Development systems can be smaller in most cases but developers will be happy if the system is fast.

Markus