cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while defining new Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when i am defining plant in logistics general i am getting following error.

While selecting the region i am getting same dropdown list which is avilable in Country Field.

Please help, thanks in advance.

Regards

Ramya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You have to assign the Tax Calculation Procedure to the Country India.

Follow the path and assign TAXINN

IMG>Financial Accounting>Financial Accounting Global Settings>Tax on Sales/Purchases>Basic Settings-->Assign Country to Calculation Procedure

Assign the Procedure to IN India.

Prior to this check whether the tax procedure is available or not

in IMG>Financial Accounting>Financial Accounting Global Settings>Tax on Sales/Purchases>Basic Settings-->Check Calculation Procedure

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ramya,

this is to inform you that,

SPRO --> Financial Accounting --> Global settings --> Tax on sales/purchase --> Basic Settings --> Assign country to calculation procedure.

T.Code : OBBG,

you have to assign tax calculation procedure here for country IN, basing on that only you can trigger your taxes based on condition records into tehsales order

Regards,

Balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for helping in creating new regions for respective country.Now i am able to assign region while creating plant but when i save,system throws another error.

Error:NO CALCULATION PROCEDURE ASSIGNED TO COUNTRY IN.

I can proceed further but what will be the impact of this error and how to solve it.

Need your advise.

Regards

Ramya

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Tx:OBBG to assign Country to Calculation procedure,

This is used to determine taxes. In CMR- you can proceed without this customization maintainance. But later system doesnt pick the taxes & tax codes ( which is created in FTXP wrt: Country)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

jrgen_pilgaard
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure to fill in the country-field first. In that way the region-list will narrow down to regions in the selected country.

(If the drop-down for region is the same as the drop-down for countries, then my best guess is, that you have created only one region per country in your SAP-system).

BR Joergen

Edited by: Jørgen Pilgaard on Oct 5, 2010 3:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am filling country field first for ex:IN---INDIA then in region field i should select any state/Province in India but in state/province field am again getting same dropdown list which are available in country.

Can you please provide the path to configure regions for country INDIA.

Please guide

Regards

Ramya

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on the Country code you select while creating plant system will display the Regions relevant to Country. When you select region. Choose the region pertaining to your Country code and save.

If the Region code is not there then go to SPRO-SAP Netweaver-General settings-Set Countries-Insert regions

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i am getting following error.

What error ?????

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi