cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in deployment of CMS

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying to deploy CMS (patch 14) through the SDM Deploy tool. This is DICMS14_0-10003499.SCA

When I try and run this I get the following error message - see below

I need to figure out where transport_api and ctsaclient are installed as these are dependencies....

any ideas???

-

Unresolved dependencies found for the following SDAs:

1.: development component 'tc/SL/CMS/PCS'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_APL70P14_C'/'1829260'/'0'

dependency:

name: 'tc/di/scm/transport_api'

vendor: 'sap.com'

There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency.

dependency:

name: 'tc/com.sap.tmw.clients/_ctsa_client'

vendor: 'sap.com'

There is no component either in SDM repository or in Deployment batch that resolves the dependency.

Deployment will be aborted.

Thanks Sarbjeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

first of all I think this rather belongs either to the NWDI, or to some upgrade forums.

UPDATE: Moved to NWDI forum.

Regarding the problem: Can you please tell me:

- what is exactly the version of this SCA file you have downloaded. I can see it is SP14 (patch level 0), but which release it is? 700, 701, 711, etc.?

- Please also tell me the version of the engine where you try to deploy this SCA to. (I assume this is again 70X, since you mentioned SDM, and that is not available as of 7.1, but can you please tell me the exact release? For this you can check the version of the SC JEECOR on http://<host>:<port>/sap/monitoring/ComponentInfo

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ervin