cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING LEVEL INCOMPLETION LOG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

This is to inform you that there is a requirement from our client.

Let me explain by an example so that every one can understand.

I have created one sales order with 2 line items, 10 & 20. In that line item 10 there is no any incompletion in pricing at sales order level.

But line item 20 has no net value or pricing there in sales order.

Sales order is delivered for the two line items, but when we come to billing document it is stopping every thing at document level, that is even if line item 10 is completed & line item 20 is not completed.

It is stopping and throwing an error called document is in complete at billing header level.

I donu2019t want in this way.

My requirement here is:

I want the billing document to be generated for those line items which has no problem at any level.

Clue is COPY CONTROL OR INCOMPETION LOG AT SALES ORDER OR BILLING HEADER LEVEL.

Regards,

balajia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

This is beccause of the status group assigned to fields assigned when defining Incompletion procedure.

Check the status groups assigned to those fields.

This drives with the incompletion procedure asigned to the item category. create new status group ,dont mark check box in column "Billing" & save.

Assign this status group to the fields maintained in incompletion procedure.Then system will allow you to create billing though the order is incomplete.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MD,

Thanks for your reply,

But here in your answer system will create billing document all the items irrespective of incompletion log.

Here we need, system has to create those line items for which incompletion log is not there & it has to stop if it is there at line item level.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

In that case(to stop one line item not to be created), try the same with the item wise incompletion log. for the item category of item 20(in your case) assign the status group where billing is not checked(as suggested in the previous reply).

Thanks,

Srini.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Here, My assumption is to use the Incompletion procedure @ Item level - & follow the process as said in my earlier reply & untick "Billing" check box in all the status groups used in Header level incompletion procedure assigned to the respective doc type.

In Breif,

Untick - Billing in status group @ Header- to allow the order to create billing doc

Tick - Billing in status group @ Item - to restrict the billing ,if item is incomplete

hope now it clears,

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (0)