cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block in Sales document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please explain the usage of the delivery block field available in Sales document type customization under the Scheduling Agreement Tab with an example.

Please let me know on where the "tolerance" described in the F1 help is defined or controlled?

Thanks & Regards

ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilango,

I could not find the "tolerance" described by you. Please read:

Delivery block (document header)

Indicates if an entire sales document (a sales order, for example) is blocked for delivery.

Procedure

The system can propose the delivery block indicator according to sales document type. You can also enter a block manually in the header. A block in the header applies to the entire document. If you want to block one or more specific items, you can enter the block at item level.

The delivery block at header level is only effective if this block is assigned to the corresponding delivery type in the Customzing table (TVLSP). Regardless of the settings in Customizing, the delivery block is always effective at schedule line level.

Example

You can block delivery automatically for certain sales document types (for example, free of charge deliveries) where it is important that someone checks the details before shipping takes place.

Dependencies

If you use a credit limit check, the system can automatically block delivery. You can change this block. However, as soon as you change any of the values in the sales document, the system automatically reapplies the delivery block.

So, in abstract, the whole document will be blocked, depending of this customization.

Regards

Ruy Castro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruy,

i think you are mistaken with the question, i am referring to the "delivery block" available under the "Schedule Agreement", not under the shipping.

it reads as below.

Delivery block

Field for setting a delivery block when the tolerance check in the scheduling agreement is not successful, meaning a tolerance limit (percent, quantity, days) was not met or exceeded.

Procedure

Set delivery block "07".

Former Member
0 Kudos

would like to research one last time, before i close the question.