Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want know about a scenario.

Sales order is raised for a material for 100 quantity,But only 50 quantity is available.If i want to send the remaining material(50

Quantity) though third party in the same sales order.Is this possible? If it is possible then how we can map this in SAP?

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aditiya,

If third party process is already mapped in your case, then just create a Sales Order with two LIne Items of the same material with 50 quantities each.

For the Line item that you want to process with Third party process just change the Item Category to TAS & the system will do the needful... (I mean system will create a PR & subsequently you can create PO & other process)...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya C,

In std SAP, for the remaining qtty you can request vendor to dispatch goods to your customer. but it has to be added manaully in second line item. System doesnt auttomatically re-set the remaining qtty as third party item.

If you want the system should create new line item with third party item, if the stock is not available, then you have to do enhancement.

Hope it adds info.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Definatly this is possible. Before posting any querry, please do search the forum, this topic has been discussed many times.

This scenario consists of the following steps:

A third-party sales order is created and a purchase requisition is generated automatically

A list of purchase requisitions to be assigned is displayed

The assigned purchase requisitions are converted into purchase orders

The purchase orders are approved

The vendor invoice is verified and posted

The billing is created

For configurtaion guide check

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/V5600/BBLibrary/Documentation/114_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_IN.doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have query regarding the 3rd party sales, I raise a sales order for say 100 quantity and PR will get generate and PO will be created and i need do the MIRO.for example vendor sent only 70 instead of 100 quantity.when i do MIRO quantity is coming 100. should i need to change manual or is there any other process. Pls let me know.

thanks in advance

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is possible. If you are manually creating the sales order, then definitly you can see what is the confirmed quantity. Once you know the number, change the ordered quantity to the available quantity. Then, create the second line item, for the remaining quantity with 'TAS' item category. When you save the order, the Purchase Requestion is automatically created. (Provided you have the right configuration in place - The schedule line category should have PR creation checked - which is standard though). Rest of the parameters can be given correctly when you convert PR to PO.

The other way I can think off is to use the user exit (in MV45AFZZ - perhaps UserExit_Save_Document_Prepare). When you save the sales order, make the system to check if Ordered Qty = Confirmed Qty. If yes, allow the system to create the sales order. Else, first capture the difference b/w order qty and confirmed qty. With the use of exit make Ordered Qty = Confirmed Qty. Now, in the same exit, put the logic to create a new line item for the difference quantity with item category TAS. What you should be careful here is about the specification that you put in the exit. Else, system will start triggering this solution to all the line items in the sales order, which may also lead to performance issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mukund S