cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAMANAGER Dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting below dump when i use SOAMANAGER t code.

http://XXXXXXXX:XXX/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/appl_soap_management was not called due to an error

The following error text was processed in the system LID : Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (XXXXX statt XXXXX.).

The error occurred on the application server XXXXXX_LID_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CHECK of program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Method: STARTUP_CHECKS of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: CREATE of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system LID in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server XXXXX_LID_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server XXXXXX_LID_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 200 -u: 2102336 -l: E -s: LID -i: XXXXX_LID_00 -w: 0 -d: 20101005 -t: 145214 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

I checked that path in SICF, the path was in active and in SMICM also in active mode only.

could you help me to solve this problem.

Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The error occurs when a BSP application is unable to resolve a fully qualified domain name in the format u201Chostname.companyname.comu201D

You need to add the FQDN to the instance profile:

- In SAP use transaction RZ10 to edit the instance profile

- Select the instance profileu2013>Extended maintenance and Click Change

- If the parameter icm/host_name_full does not already exist, add it by selecting Create Parameteru2013>Under Value add the Fully Qualified Domain Name in the format u201Ccompanyname.comu201D

- Select Copy to apply the change to the instance parameter, go back and then Save until you notice the version number of the the profile increasing by one.

Changes to the instance profile are not dynamic so you need to restart the WAS

- Once the WAS has been restarted and a BSP page is called you should see the FQDN you specified in the instance profile

Cheers

Phillip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for your replay.

From SICF, if i test the service WEBGUI i can able to get the web sap (It shows BSP applications are working), but the only problem is from SOAMANAGER only i am getting dump.

shall i proceed with the adding FQDN in the instance.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Start by making sure all the relevant services for BSPs and SOAMANAGER are active in SICF.

Also get a basis guy to check if the entry icm/host_name_full is in the instance profile and if it is, what value is in it.

Regards

Phillip

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Phillip,

Thank you very much for your replay

In SICF t-code the following services were enabled for webgui access

/sap/public/bc/its/mimes

/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui

/sap/public/ping

The following services were enabled for SOAMANAGER

default_host/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap

appl_soap_management

myssocntl

With Transaction SE80 we pblished the SYSTEM and WEBGUI services

Now webgui (i.e.BSP pages) is opening when the service "webgui" is tested in SICF t-code. however with t-code SOAMANAGER u get only the logon screen. on providing the credentials it throws the error i have posted. so do i need to maintain FQDN?

we are using IBM AIX System and we havent maintained any DNS during the installation. can we specifiy it now in the etc/host file and the icm/host_name_full profile parameter or is there any other place where we need to specify the entries. if so what could be the possible effects????

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just add the entry for your server in local / server host file

younghwan_kim
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SOAMANAGER is Web Dynpro ABAP application, which needs FQDN domain,

like http://www.xy.com, or 'http://www.xy.co.uk'.

Check your SOAMANGER url of the browser, then you'll know it.

And check this about FQDN of Web Dynpro ABAP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/7c/3545415ea6f523e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The error message tells you where to look next for the possible cause:

Termination type = RABAX_STATE then check Tcode ST22 next for more information.

Regards, Trevor