cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned revenue not update in project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I had created the Project through sales order in this scenario when my sales order created my project get triggered and my planed revenue seen in the report perfectly but when I configured milestone billing in system I canu2019t see my planed revenue in report. I have maintained milestone for activity and I had generated milestone billing plan in sales order but still planed revenue not updated.

In the planning profile I had ticked automatic revenue planning from sales order and maintained "Revenue element" In the planning profile with revenue element type u2013 11

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there are many threads available regarding this issue. Have you searched the forum?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahemad

I have totally agreed with you and already search the threads but no one clarify particular reply regarding this issue. Kindly let me know if you have any answer for this post or suggest related thread which resolved.

Regards

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok if you have already searched, then please let us know what are all the options you have tried out so far? This would help us not to suggest the samething again, which you have already tried.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ahemad

I have already specified my issue but once again I will describe my issue in detailed. I have a scenario project triggered from sales order. When my sales order saved my project get triggered in background and my planned revenue from sales order automatically flow in project report. Up till now I donu2019t have any issue.

Now my client required milestone billing activate in system. I have done necessary configuration to activate milestone billing and also maintain revenue element for billing plan in planning profile with element type 11. When I create milestone for activity and maintain invoicing percentage its copy to my billing plan in sales order but now my planned revenue not flow in report.

Please let me know any specific option which I have missed out or you want to highlight regarding same.

Regards

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pramila,

check in cn41 report, tick sales document in DB profile & then execute the report, you will find Project Revenue plan in selectable column set. Revenue is shown as -ve

Regards,

ahs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ansar

I have already search by CN41 & CNS41. I have seen the Project Revenue plan value for my projects before I configured Milestone Billing but after that I not able to see the revenue for my project. I think I have something wrong with maintained "Revenue element" In the planning profile. Could you able to tell which cost element I enter here and where I can see this cost element in sales order.

Regards

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pramila, again I insist, search the forum, there are threads available which deals with revenue not appearing in PS reports. Try those solutions. I would start trying with CJEN first.

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pramila,

As per comments given by Ahmed, please try to understand & recheck those customizing.

Hope you will get it soon.

Regards,

ahs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed

The run of CJEN not shown any error log. I know there are 5-6 threads on planned revenue not update in project but not closed by anyone with helpful answer. Lets other people try on this or else I closed it.

Regards

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pramila,

There might be a credit block on the sales order. If so, Release the credit block for the order through VKM3.

Revenue will flow to the project.

Regards, Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhusudan

Thanks for your reply.There is no credit block in sales order document.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. Check account determination in sales order is done correctly or not.In VA02 we have analysis option. Envoronment > Analysis > account determaination

2. Check value categories are defined or not. We can define value categories in OPI1 and assign cost elements in OPI2.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the credit limit defined for that customer (sold to party maintained in Sale order), if required it needs to be increased, then only the planned revenue will be reflecting in the project with reference to sale order value.

Please check the same.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasam / Bhardwaj

Credit limit was sufficient available for sold to party and also account determination in sales order found correctly. I have not maintain value categories for revenue after maintain value categories and assigned to cost element of respective rev cost element, the problem is still not resolved.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Run CJEN again for the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasam

After maintain value categories I have created new project in system and in added try out option CJEN also but not updated plan value in report. I have get plan revenue updated in report earlier but not update after milestone billing configure in system. Could you work on this scenario before.

Regards