cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Create Confirmation" in shopping area in employee selfservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have made an extra tab on the "employee selfservice" screen with the following feeder:

SAPSRM_FEEDER_PO_R - connected this to the application SAPSRM_E_CHECKSTATUS and POWL FEEDER CLASS /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_PWL_A_PO_R

This enables us to get a list of ALL PO awaiting confirmations. I now have two quesitions:

1. How can I create a action button for this TAB to enable me launch the "Create confirmation" program "with the search function"? (At the moment I ONLY get the possibility to create confirmation with reference)

2. Is it possible to have the POWL work on "header level" and then with a possibility to expand the header, with the triangel just like when using the "normal" create confirmation program?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

/Brian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian

Create Confirmation Action from POWL will launch create confirmation screen for the selected document (Create with reference).

You will have to develop a new webdynpro application which should be called on Create Confirmation Action from POWL.

The easier option I will go for is, create a new link on the same screen(not in POWL Area) in Portal for the Create COnfirmation iView. This can be done in Portal. Basically Portal administrator will add the iView for Create Confirmation(with reference) as a menu entry along with other menu entries of employee self service.

That will make it easire for you to handle this requirement. Modifying the POWL Query, adding Custom ACTION for calling a new trandaction seems to be a complex path to me.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Thank you very much ofr your response! I have tried to make the link in the area outside the powl list, and this works... Somewhat...

The issue is now, how can i make sure that we only see the PO's the user created... When launching the "create confirmation" I get ALL confirmations pending not only my own.

In the iview the application parameter: sapsrm_user_type is set to PROFI, what will be the correct parameter to set in order to see only your own PO'`s?

I tried DSKTOP, however with this setting I am only able to view the PO's on header level, i am not able to drill down to item level...

Any suggestions?

BR Brian

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! The correct value for desktop should be EMP.

Regards

SF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

How did you resolve this? We have a simiar issue where we want to give the employee roe the 'create confirmation' transaction but they should only be able to receive their own PO's or ones they have been assigned as the Goods Recipient.

Thanks,

AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a message on this issue, and a customer note was created on this issue