Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different delivery type in specific situation

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have following requirement.

I have order (OR). I create delivery with reference to order. Delivery type is LF. If my plant is XYZ, system should propose delivery type ZLF. I already maintain copy control for same.

How to achieve this?

Regards,

Mukul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you aware,

Delivery type will pick based on "Billing relevance" from Item category & Delivery type maintained in Order doc type.

Find this enhancement with the help of ABAPer, then introduce the code with Custom table based on Sales Org + Plant = Delivery Type.

So that while creating system fetch the delivery type based on plant else you can also manually select while creating delivery from VL01N

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the determinitation for ZLF as manual. In a userexit you can try to change the delivery type (header, item,...). Check SAP Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing for further information, althought I think that the best is that you can set the type of document in SO (with userexit in SO) and with copy rules you will have warranty that document will be consistent.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

I am also looking into second approach mentioned by you i.e. setting up delivery type in SO. As per my understanding, system save delivery type somewhere in SO but I am not able to find same. Can you please elaborate more on this? If I get this then I am thinking of using user exit during save of SO.

Thanks for your input

Regards,

Mukul