cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit Management Critical Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For Automatic Crdit Mgt, When i activated critical Fildes With Warning message, it is not appearing while creating sale order if i change the critical fileds in sale order(Payment terms) ?? may i know the reason why??

And if i put with Error message then error message is appearing while creatig Sale order.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thnks for the reply,

I had checked the Critical fileds and with "C" , in this scnerio while creation sale order if i cnange any Critical filds like Payment terms then i am not getting any warning message..

And i i put "D" then i will get the error message while creating sal order if i change the payment terms in sale order.

My question is is warning message will work for Critical filds while creating sale order if i change any payment terms in sale order??

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is is warning message will work for Critical filds while creating sale order if i change any payment terms in sale order??

I'm sorry but not able to understand your requirment.

but i guess u asking whether the geving warning message is okey or not

If you asking this then yes, but if you select Status/Block for this along with C, then it will give warning message and will block the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

in automatic credit control,

in checks area,

you might have selected critical fields as A, if you select blank and keep message as warraning or error then also you will not get this message

The indicator controls the critical field check. If the field is selected, the system checks whether critical fields have been changed.

If a check is carried out, the following fields are relevant:

Payment terms

Additional value days

Fixed value date

Credit check when changing critical fields It is possible to institute a recheck of the credit, should certain customer master record fields that are credit relevant be altered in the sales order from those proposed from the master recordu2014for example, the customeru2019s payment terms.