cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Web Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm creating an application where i have to navigate through pages. That is i have to show the pages. I'm new to web dynpro and is it possible to navigate through same window or only that it will be passed through windows?? Kindly help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Vinodh A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vinoth,

even if the views are in same window, thn also u can navigate using outbound and inbound plugs

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/b1/6ffc40c5e8ef6fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amit

i know that we can set the inbound and outbound plugs to navigate, how can i set a view area. For example in my application, i posting a pdf document of 40 pages say, how can i post it in same page. If the user selects a pdf document to view, i'm giving the outbound to next window, but how to hadle the navigation of pages in that window

Regards

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

You can use a view set where you can embed your data into one page.You can select the view design accorging to your wish.

A view set provides a visual frame with predefined subsections into which you can embed your views at design time.

Hope it helps a bit.

Answers (0)