cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute import is in disable status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created simple flat table with only one column.

I have created simple text file and created system dsn for the same.

I did mapping using "Map Fields" option in MDM import manager. I also added the required column in value matching.

How to execute this to get data from flat file? "Records --> Execute Import" option, is in disable mode. How to get data from flat file through mdm import manager?

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

If mapping and matching and everything is done properly, you go to "Import Status" tab. You will be able to see "Ready to Import" in Actions field. If that status is shwon then you will be able to "Execute Import" if you are in "Import Status" tab.

Thanks and Regards,

Mausam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mausam,

I am able to import the data. Thanks for your support.

I gave you 10 points.

Thanks,

Rama

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama

If your execute import is disabled then please check the following things

1)In match records Tab(next to map fields) just see if you have added a field to your right hand window pane.this combination would actually uniquely identify your records.Atleast select one field there.

2)In import status tab strip First check what message it is giving.If in right hand side window pane it shows that there are records it has matched and you are doing this for first time then choose <b>'CREATE'</b> or if you want you can choose<b> REPLACE</b> but that only when you have created the recoeds once.

Now see your import button status.

Hope this helps

<b>Please mark helpful answers</b>

Regards

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your reply.

I am able to import now. I gave you 10 points.

Regards,

Rama.