Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA Problem - system cannot be reached message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am building CUA and added two childs as ECC and BI.. I am able to create RFC connection but i am facing some problem to connect BI with the central System it is showing "CAN NOT REACH SYSTEM BICLNT600". Please help me!!!!

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 5, 2010 10:35 AM

Please use meaningfull subject titles...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharmat ,

This Error is coming because the system which you have added to CUA , deletion could not been processed for that system .

Please refer note 952349

Hope this help you

Thanks

Dheeraj

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharmat ,

This Error is coming because the system which you have added to CUA , deletion could not been processed for that system .

Please refer note 952349

Hope this help you

Thanks

Dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like there is a typo between your logical system name as the SID should be 3 characters long. So, it does not match to find the RFC destination name it corresponds to.

Cheers,

Julius

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check whether the RFC from Central to Child system BI is connecting or not? If not connecting but you are getting the error then you should check the Logical system name as mentioned by Julius. The Logical system name of the system (Logical system name format: <SID>CLNT<Client Number> ) should be mapped with the Client in SCC4 transaction.

Also please check if the RFC from Child system to central system as it will be needed during Text comparison.

regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks To all!!!!!!!!!!!!