cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warehouse management, error in during transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends

i created the delivery document,iam trying to create the tranfer order,system showing error"system cannot find source storage bin""

pls help me to solve the error

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saif_sabri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If warehouse management has been implemented for a storage location, the picking process will be carried out in the Warehouse Management application of SAP.

If this is the case, there is an additional transaction: creating a transfer order (LT03). The picking process is then carried out in WM. Based on the requirements in the transfer order, the stock is physically picked up from the storage bins in the warehouse.

Once the process is completed, the transfer order is confirmed using transaction LT12.

The remaining steps in the logistics execution process are then carried out in the delivery document.

Regards from Pakistan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The error means, there is no stock for this material in that particular plant, so please make sure that you have some inventory when doing the TO. using MB1C you can create some inventory.

check this.

Thanks,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear siva,

i have tried the mb1c, stock is uploaded the bin .but when i do the delivery ,transfer order stock is not from the bin ....

i will do one thing ,can i do transfer one bin to other bin .....what is the movement type and t--code

what i do for setting

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the TO, mention the bin no, to which you did the inventory movement.

you can use the movement type 561 in MB1C for unrestricted use stock.

Thanks,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

i have uplaoded the stock using mb1c and movement type is 561.but when iam doing delivery transfer order particular bin and storage type stock is not avalilable.system is getting error like " system is cannot find source storage bin

with regards

dinesh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems, system not able to find the source storage bin to pick the goods in respective storage unit type.

Create Source Storage bin in Warehouse / storage section / storage unit type in LS01.

When Creating TO-LT03, enter this Storage bin as Source storage bin.

Test & update the results

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazauddin,

i done GR Some stock and TOconfirmation .i created sale order ,delivery. when i trying to create the transfer order in the screen some data trigger

storage unit type--blank

type sec storage bin target qty

source 918 - - 0

destination 916 - 01-01-01 0

pls tell me where missed the configuration

with regards

dinesh

Edited by: code acess on Oct 11, 2010 7:20 AM

Edited by: code acess on Oct 11, 2010 7:21 AM

Edited by: code acess on Oct 11, 2010 7:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Since you have have done goods receipt using MB1C. The system has put this stock in Storage type initial for onward movement or in the recieving area. Still the stock has to be moved to correct storage type so that it become available for sale.

Use transaction code LT10 put the storage type where where this initial stock is stored. You can find this displaying the material document which you created using MB1C.

Select the detail icon (first one beside header) Then click on WN Details tab. You will find the storage type and Bin Number. Note down you will need that.

After u put the storage type exute the trx.

Select your item and carry out using Stock Transfer foreground and put the required data. Make sure to tick confirm

There you go. Now you can create transfer order.

dsr

Edited by: dsrdsr on Oct 11, 2010 11:58 AM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tx:LS26 - for Bin stock,

In which Bin stock exists? You can enter manually in LT03.

WM consultant will explain more clearly on this,.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Tcode LS24, you can find the storage type & storage bin number of the material and enter the same while creating the transfer order. Hope this may help you.

Rgds

Sasi