cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-RFC-File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters

I'm working on File-RFC-File Synchronous scenario and getting the error "CPAObjectKeyException: Value of key must not be null: ObjectId". I went through lot of blogs below on this but didnot solve the problem.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File%28Without+BPM%29

I created the scenario as defined in the wiki. The file is picked and the RFC response is also obtained but could not write it to receiver file. I restarted the system and made CPA Cache refresh multiple times. Checked the note 1261159 but is obsolete for our current version.

And by the way, we are in 7.11 with SP03. Any quick response is highly appreciated

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try restarting the integration engine and also check whether you have given the right parameters if you are using any Module.

Thanks,

Sonalisa

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lets go step-by-step.

1) Check the interface mapping by executing it

2) See the communication channel for Receiver Adapter errors

3) See Message Monitoring for which pipeline would have failed.

Regards,

Nikhil Bose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

As I informed, message in monitor is successful and failure occured in the Sender File CC when viewed in Communication Channel Monitoring.

The receiver file channel is green and doesnot have any error.

Regards,

Nikhil Bose

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Check whether your user ID is having authorization of writing file on FTP.

Also check if you can do FTP from XI box to the respective FTP server.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt the Interface and Receiver determination steps that the messages are not reaching Receiver side. Do you see Messages in the Receiver ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajhans

I'm using File adapter without FTP. The files are written on the same XI server with service users who have both read/write access to that directory. Also the error doesnot specify anything on the user access but instead some Object Ids cannot be NULL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NIkhil

I dont think Receiver and Interface determination will point to file receiver as it would point to RFC receiver. I dont see any messages in the receiver file channel.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But the Receiver would get messages through Receiver/Interfaces only. or otherwise, checking interface mapping also needs to be cross-checked.

I think, first lets see why the payload is not coming at receiver end.

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

You can try following things

1) Check whether your target payload is getting proper data( No mandatory field is blank) . For testing dont use complex Content conversion.

2) Delete receiver Communication channel and recreate it. (Do not copy original one)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Please refer the below link:

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareen

I carried these steps already but didnot fix the issue. Any other pointers?