cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i implement sap note (higher version710 note to lower version700 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts ,

could you please clarefy my doubt

first

here one functional consultant wants one Requirment for that he wants to apply sap note

i checked that note and in note it shows valid version 710 but my system version shows 700

is it possible to apply that note in my system

second

i downloaded one note and that note status shows can not be implemented but i need to implement that note only

how can i implement that note is their any ways to implement which shows status ' cannot be implemented '

third

how can i revert my applied sap note

please clarefy me

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

here one functional consultant wants one Requirment for that he wants to apply sap note
i checked that note and in note it shows valid version 710 but my system version shows 700 
is it possible to apply that note in my system

No its not possible if a note is not valid to your version means its not applicable to your release,btw what is the note number you are planning to apply

i downloaded one note and that note status shows can not be implemented but i need to implement that note only

Yes in some cases note Cannot be implemented, but manual steps must be performed.

how can i revert my applied sap note

Use SE38 and enter your program name Select menu option Utilities --> Versions-> version management Deselect the current version and select the version you wish to activate Click on Retrieve It will warn you that the current version will be overwritten. Accept the warning Your program will now contain the code of your old version

Or Tcode snote where you have option to reset snote

Regards

Uday

0 Kudos

Hello Ayur,

Technically you cannot implement SAP note for the higher version in the older version, The reason is,for the higher version there might be some new objects which was modified by SAP note. The objects which is new in higher version is itself not available in older version for use.

You first check the SAP note and check that which objects are in use for 710. Once you found out that the same object is present in your older version 7.0 then manual changes is possible as per the instruction in SAP notes this way only you can implement the SAP note. This will answer the another question "how to implement sap note for the status is cannot be implemented"

To di-implement the changes you can simply revert back the changes made manually. you can take previous version of the same object modified.