cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KUNNR in R/3 versus KUNNR in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am setting up product allocations in APO. I am using the characteristic KUNNR in my product allocation group. In APO, KUNNR is a 20 character characteristic. However, in R/3 (ECC) it is 10 characters. When I do the ATP check in R/3, it sends the 10 character field and doesn't find the characteristic combination based on the 20 character APO KUNNR.

When I do an ATP check in simulation in APO and use a 20-character version, it works; if I used the 10-character number, as R/3 does, it fails and goes to the wild card for customer. So, I'm pretty sure it's the difference in the number of characters.

I tried using a 10-character info object for customer in my planning area. This gets past the initial problem, but creates a different problem later on. Due to the difference between the planning object customer and the KUNNR characteristic, the system won't save sales order quantities to the time series in APO for any true wild card customer.

Am I missing something basic here?

Help please!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do development in ECC in the include FV45VFZY_USEREXIT_CATALOG_VALU user exit USEREXIT_CATALOG_VALUE

to add leading zeros to XVBPA -KUNNR for product allocation.

Thanks

Pavan Verma