cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing discount based on daily order value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

Any ideas on how to handle a scenario where a discount could be given if the customer meets a daily minimum order value?

Not sales order minimum order value, but if the cumulative order quantity across all sales orders for a customer in a given day meets the threshold they would then receive the discount.

Example:

mm/dd/yyyy (threshold = $100)

order 1 - 40, under threshold.

order 2 - 50, under threshold.

order 3 - 30, meets threshold. Gets discount.

• all remaining orders for the day get the discount.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Developed SIS table to hold daily order value by Sold-to party. The table is updated after each sales order save.

Deletes, returns, and certain credits are netted out.

This seems to work fine.

Still an override is alowed for CS users for special circumstances.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devon

1) My suggestion would be to include the threshold by date in a custom Infostructure ( S500+) in flexible planning- MC93.

2) Also activate Infostructure S001 for customer analysis to update synchronously.

3) Now include a Pricing Requirement against the discount condition to compare the value in S001 with SXXX and apply it only when the threshold is crossed.

4) Maintain Discount rate in a (dummy) condition record, but you may need a alt. Cond. Base value formula also.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar.

Thank you for the reply.

That's a good suggestion that we can investigate. I agree, I thought we'd be looking at somewhat of custom solution.

Thanks,

Devon