cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VD02 Customer Master Data text maintaining

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to enter some sales text in customer master screen by tc VD02 via extras and texts. But all screen is empty.

Even S, L, Discription coloms are empty and there is no any selection option.

My customer is sold to party. I checked img text control but no any solution.

can you please guide me to find solution with t.c. references

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ainindra,

Thanks you indeed so much for your reply.

text procuder is (01) maintained. When i click on "Text IDs in Textprocedure" it shows seq, id and id discription.

For example first row is like that

Seq Id Id Discription

10 0001 Sales note for costumer

-- -

-

when i select first row and click on "Text Procedure assingm" first row is like that;

Group Name Text

0001 Sold-to-Party 01

-

-

-

Language is english no problem. But how can i check group of customer is assigned to the text procedure or not?

<<Text removed>> Thanks

Edited by: Matt on Oct 7, 2010 9:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As mentioned by the other person to your Querry .

The Text control determination uses the condition technique logic to determine the text .

Hence the first check would be whether the Text determination procedure is assigned to the account group , if yes then the Text Ids will be visible in VD02 transaction .

If it is not assigned then it will be blank .

Since you have already confirmed that the text determination procedure is already assigned to the Account group Sold to party.

Check whether the customer which you are accessing belong to that account group , check the account group of the customer either in vd02 transaction EXTRAS--> ADMINISTRATIVE data else on KNA1 table . and then check whether the text determination procedure is assigned to that account group

Hopefully you can figure out the issue.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anand, you are really great.

Problem is solved. My customer account group was different than 0001. I made assingment in VOTXN and it worked

thank you Indranil and anand.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi

Go to transaction VOTXN and click on Text Object Customer (Central Texts) and click on Display. Check if a Text procedure (01) is maintained or not. Then click on the text procedure and check what are the Text Ids in this procedure. And then check if the account group of customer is assigned to the text procedure or not.

And if you are logging in any languae other than English check if the Text Ids are translated or not.

Thanks

Indranil